Lightweight for speed, designed for stamina: Kookaburra 2019’s new footwear collection incorporates outstanding traction for acceleration. Engineered for speed and durability, they’re designed to impress.
This season’s eye-catching contemporary designs project a footwear fashion statement whenever - and wherever - they’re worn.
- Acclaimed hockey specific outsole to provide superb traction
- Transparent coated mesh upper for added water resistance and durability
- Advanced EVA mid sole for superior shock absorption
- Perforated insole for extra comfort
- Stitched toe section for enhanced durability
- Lightweight insole with heel and front support to reduce shock waves
- It is recommended that you dry shoes after each use.
- Keep the shoes in a dry area – no damp bags or rooms, and don't dry the shoes on or near a heated source.
- Remove the insole during drying to allow the shoe to breath for best results.
- If moisture remains, it can weaken the fibres and cause the shoe to tear.
- This is a possibility with all foam cushioned turf shoe of any brand.
- Wear and tear due to a drag move is not a production failure and therefore may not be seen as a warranty issue.