The Feed Buddy Automatic Cricket Feed Machine means you can practise your batting alone for hours without a teammate or Mum or Dad throwing inaccurate feeds to you! Works with tennis balls or light bowling machine balls and can be used to practise all types of cricket shots (see video below).
- Provides accurate feeds for hours allowing you to perfect different shots
- Battery powered so can be used anywhere (4 x D batteries)
- Used with tennis balls, sponge balls or light bowling machine balls
- Appropriate for any age or ability to groove shots over and over again alone
- Comes with a ball feeder so you can stack 10 balls in that shoot out every 5 seconds
- Setting 1 is a good length ball
- Setting 2 is a comfortable defensive length ball
- Setting 3 is a drivable half volley
- Setting 4 is fed for a hook or pull shot
- Gentle feed that travels 3-4m every time and is very accurate
- 4 settings for closer or longer feed
Please note this is not a bowling machine but an underarm feed machine for repetition of shots over and over again
The Feed Buddy is perfect for the garden or at Cricket Clubs. A must for every young aspiring cricketer or that batsman who wants to improve their technique.